Ödeme & teslimat koşulları:
|Product name::||Aluminum Boom Barrier Parking Barrier Gate For Parking Lot System||Operation Time::||0.6s, 1s, 1.8s, 3s, 6s, Optional|
|Rating Voltage:||AC 220/110V±10%, 50/60Hz||Color:||yellow, Orange, Black, Blue, customize optional|
|Arm material::||Aluminum alloy||Housing Material::||2mm Cold Roll Plate Or Galvanized Plate|
Aluminum Boom Barrier Parking Barrier Gate For Parking Lot System
WONSUN SUMMER PROMOTION: BUY 20 SETS, GET 1 FOR FREE
IF INTEREST, PLEASE CONTACT ME FREELY!
Whatsapp: +86 18507481610
1) Beam length: <=6m
2) Opening (Closing) time: 1s, 1.8s,3s, 6s
3) Center height: 0.83m
4) Machine core working temperature: -40 degrees to +75 degrees
5) Electric working temperature: -20 degrees to +75 degrees
6) Rated voltage: AC 220V (10%) 50Hz/60Hz, 110V (10%) 50Hz/60Hz
7) Rated power: 120W
8) Relative humidity: <=90%
9) Remote control distance: >=30m
10) Net weight: 55KGS
1) Manual release
2) Machine core with compression spring, effectively avoids the accidents caused by spring breaking
3) Die-casting aluminum alloy motor, precision and good at thermal radiating
4) Motor cooling fan, solving the problem of heat-protection
5) Double safety limit switches (photocell electrical limit switch/motor memory sensor)
6) Reversing on obstacle
8) Support the INFRARER PHTOCELL for anti-bumping function (optional)
9) Support the external and internal VEHICLE LOOP DETECTOR (optional)
10) Traffic light interface
11) Wire control (switch signal)/ Remote control (418MHZ)
12) RS485 communication module (optional)
1. Strong carton case with cushion for safety, air bubble film inside for protect ing the
apperance from damaging.
2. As for wooden crate packing, it is USD$ 10/ps; for wooden case packing, it is USD$ 32/ps.
3. As for shipping, we can send you the goods by air, sea and express, which according to your
|Remote control device||2||console control device||1|
1. When barrier finish closing, why does the arm open itself slowly?
2. Why does the controller panel operate with "Di Di Di" abnormal noises?
3. Why does the barrier finish half operation of opening and closing?
4. When barrier closed, why is there a 5 degree angle of inclination?
5. When barrier finish open, but it closes itself without any order control, what's the problem?