Ödeme & teslimat koşulları:
|remote control distance::||30 to 50 meters||interfaces available::||infrared sensors, RS485, push button|
|Arm type:||straight, folding, fencing||Name:||Automatic Barrier Gate 110V With Loop Detector Parking Lot Barrier System|
Automatic nice Barrier Gate Operator 110V With Loop Detector for Parking Lot
1. Manual release device to operate the barrier when power off.
2. Motor cooling fan to avoid the over-heating possibility
3. Automatic reversing when the barrier boom meets the obstruction
4. Auto closing realization through menu setting on the control panel
5. Interfaces available for infrared photocells, loop detectors, card readers, ticket dispensers, manual switch (wire control), traffic light
6. RS485 Communication Module is compatible
1. Working temperature:-40~+75 degree centigrade.
2.Power: 220V±10%, 110V±10%, 50/60HZ
3.Rated power: 80W
4.Relative humidity: ≤90%
5.Remote control distance: ≥30m
6.Net weight: 56kgs
7.Speed: 1.8S, 3S, 6S
8.Protection Class: IP54
1.One year's free servicing is supplied( not including the arm)
2. Lifetiom charged servicing is offered.
3. Technology servicing is supplied
The following situations are charged for servicing (or changing):
1. Broken by wrong installation.
2 Broken by improper voltae.
3. The surfaces of the system destroyed by wrong installation our use.
4. Broken by natural disaster.
6. Servicing items out of our promises.
The upgrade and improvement of the product won't be notified if there is any.
The explaining authority of this product instruction and service article belong to the production factory.
Communication with customers
1) Q: Motor running but automatic barrier gate arm no action?
|1||Barrier arm at 45° position where is hard to move||Unlock clutch and manually rotate arm to horizontal or vertical position then try again|
|2||Tension of balancing spring not suitable||Adjust spring exactly|
|3||Low working voltage||Check the voltage and power|
2) Q: When opening/closing, automatic barrier gate arm cannot reach right position (90° vertical & 180° horizontal)?
|1||Length adjustment of connecting rod not correct||Open barrier door and unlock clutch to check when arm at 90° vertical position if the master rod covers slave one; when arm at 180° horizontal position if master rod and slave one are in the same straight line|
|2||Nuts on the limit switch loose||
Tighten the nuts when arm at 90° vertical and 180° horizontal position